Webring

Powered by WebRing®.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Sowing

Have been out again this evening and planted up some more pots and a grow bag that I am trying for the first time this year. I have planted out the tomato and aubergine plants that have grown from seed into the grow bag. (I've more tomato plants and may even get another grow bag actually.) I have then sown cucumbers, chillies, peppers (although I'm sure I have got some little seedlings growing already - can't remember), basil, chives, parsley, and butternut squash.

I have also planted out some little stick things which I received for Christmas which came in what looks similar to a match stick envelope of Alpine Strawberries (Fragaria vesca), Wild Flowers, and Butterfly Flowers.

Not sure where I shall plant these out when they grow as I have courgette plants to plant out soon and I would like to sow some more lettuce straight into the vegetable patch as the first lot didn't take very well - I may even sow some in the green house or under the little propagator. I am off over weekend and then Monday and Tuesday too so hopefully weather permitting I shall spend some more time outside - I may even attempt the gate which remains in bits!!

No comments: