I've been tagged! EssHaych tagged me on her brilliant crochet blog the other day, so here goes...
1. Where did you grow up? Did you like it there?
I grew up in Suffolk, East Anglia, in a town called Mildenhall. I did like it there and most of my family remain in that area but now I live in Conwy, North Wales. You couldn't get two places more different really with Suffolk being quite flat and North Wales very mountainous and near the sea!
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to travel to the Galápagos Islands and see the unique wildlife there. I have always had an interest in biology and nature.
3. What was the first thing you crocheted?
This little pig for my Mum!
4. What are your top 3 favourite TV programmes of all time?
Ah that's a difficult question! I loved Top of the Pops, and Absolutely Fabulous, and Will & Grace. I have enjoyed more recently Medium, Nurse Jackie and Heroes!
5. Were you a good student at school?
Of course! I think I was an excellent student at school! I used to enjoy learning and still do. I remember doing my home work almost as soon as it was given - I think I was a bit of a swot!
6. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of my family and what I have achieved in my work and I am proud of all my knitted and crocheted creations!
7. What skill would you like that you haven't got already?
I used to play the piano but haven't done for many years now and would love to take that up again.
8. Would you ever give blood?
Now for me to tag some people!
Growbags and Greenhouses
1. What inspires you?
2. What are your top 3 favourite TV programmes of all time?
3. What's your dream?
4. What other skills would you like to learn?
5. What are you most proud of?
6. What do you do in your free time?
7. What's you guilty pleasure?
8. What are the top three books you'd bring to a desert island?